Friday, December 2, 2011

Lesson 1 : Introduction to Crochet Supplies

Shopping for supplies is fun, but it can also be overwhelming. If you'd like a little help, check out the product news, product reviews, and information offered here. Learn about crochet hooks plus yarn, fiber and other materials that can be used for crocheting. Get inspiration for keeping all your crochet supplies organized.


Crochet Hooks

Get the lowdown on crochet hooks. Here's a collection of resources that will inform you about them and help you determine which ones you'll need for your latest projects.


Learn About a Variety of Different Crochet Hooks
Bamboo Crochet Hooks
Ergonomic Crochet Hooks



Yarn



Learn about yarns used for crocheting. You'll find product reviews and more information that will help you evaluate yarn.

Which Yarn Should a Total Beginner Buy?








Crochet Books and Patterns


 Free Crochet Pattern

13 comments:

  1. Hello loreli,,,
    I also crochet. I get yarns from a nearby shop at sharjah... But they don't have hooks bigger than size 6... Don't know from where to buy it... Crocheting is just my hobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply I had trouble signing in to my blog:) You can buy from DFC Magrudys or to Craftland in Jumeirah.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply I had trouble signing in to my blog:) You can buy from DFC Magrudys or to Craftland in Jumeirah.

      Delete
  3. I would like to know where I can get Placement markers for crochet works in Dubai/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply I had trouble signing in to my blog:) You can buy from DFC Magrudys or to Craftland in Jumeirah.

      Delete
  4. hello! please, where can we buy crochet hooks here in uae?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply I had trouble signing in to my blog:) You can buy from DFC Magrudys or to Craftland in Jumeirah.

      Delete
  5. i want to buy colourful hook n how i want to buy from you? im from malaysia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hayati I also buy online...try Alibaba.com

      Delete
  6. where can we buy crochet hooks of different size in dubai?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply I had trouble signing in to my blog:) You can buy from DFC Magrudys or to Craftland in Jumeirah.

      Delete
  7. http://dubaicrochet.yarnshopping.com/

    Please visit DUBAI CROCHET for variety of YARNS ...enjoy

    ReplyDelete